Join the Next Generation Digital Team
We’re a forward-thinking, innovative IT company committed to providing exceptional technology solutions to our clients. Our success is directly linked to the talent and skills of our employees, which is why we strive to create a work environment that fosters creativity, learning, and growth. While technology is certainly a critical component of our business, it’s our team who truly bring our solutions to life. We encourage meaningful relationships with our clients and are actively involved in helping them reach their business objectives.
We believe in a work-hard / play-hard philosophy, ongoing skills development, and a fulfilling career with a balanced lifestyle. Our employees are not just our most valuable asset; they are the heart and soul of our company.
Join us and be part of a team that is small enough to care, but also has the diverse skills and experience to tackle even the most complex IT challenges!
Positions currently available
> IT Support Technician
We are seeking a Microsoft IT Support Technician to join our team and provide high-quality support to our clients. The ideal candidate will have in-depth experience with Microsoft Windows (10/11) and should have reasonable experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint). General hardware, software and network troubleshooting skills are considered essential. Any experience with Microsoft 365 such as general administration and experience with SharePoint, Teams and Exchange will be highly beneficial.
- South African ID
- Matric pass or equivalent
- Driver’s license with reliable transport to Bryanston, Johannesburg.
- Willingness to work outside normal office hours in the event of an emergency.
- Comptia A+ with exam pass or equivalent experience demonstrating competency with hardware.
- Comptia N+ with exam pass or equivalent experience demonstrating competency with networking.
- In-depth experience with Microsoft Windows 10 and Windows 11.
- Experience with networking equipment such as wireless access points, switches and firewalls.
- Good experience using Microsoft Office
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to think creatively to solve technical issues.
- Well-spoken with excellent customer service skills.
- (advantage) Microsoft 365 administration and experience with applications such as Exchange, SharePoint and Teams.
- (optional) Any experience with Microsoft Windows server & domain environments.
- (advantage) Experience with Cybersecurity or certification such as Security+ with exam pass.
- Provide technical support to clients, including troubleshooting hardware and software issues, diagnosing and resolving network connectivity problems, and assisting with the installation and configuration of new hardware and software.
- Respond to and resolving technical support requests in a timely and professional manner according to customer SLA.
- Setup, configuration and troubleshooting of Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office/365.
- Monitoring and maintaining client’s IT infrastructure, including servers, workstations, and other network devices, to ensure their proper functioning and availability.
- Ensuring that all systems and applications are up-to-date with the latest patches and updates to protect against security vulnerabilities. (Patch Management)
- Monitor and maintain backups to ensure client’s data is protected in the event of a disaster or system failure.
- Maintain documentation of the client’s and internal IT infrastructure, including network topology, hardware and software inventory, and system configurations.
- Periodically coordinate with vendors and upstream providers as well as assist clients with quotations and place orders with suppliers.
Qualities we look for in candidates
- Integrity – You’re an honest, trustworthy and responsible person.
- The right attitude – You have a “can do” attitude and work ethic.
- Skills – You have the right qualifications and skills for the job at hand.
- Experience – You have the necessary experience required for the position.
- Teamwork – You work well with your colleagues, clients and suppliers.
- Flexibility – You take initiative to solve problems and go the extra mile.
- Passion – You have a passion for IT and learning new things.
- Innovative Thinking – You think outside the box and challenge the conventional thinking.
- With great power comes great responsibility – As IT professionals, we have a responsibility to use our skills responsibly and with care.