The information contained in this email is considered confidential
1. This email disclaimer legal notice is governed by the laws of South Africa and is binding and enforceable on the recipient in terms of sections 11(1) to 11(3) of the Electronic Communications and Transactions (“ECT”) – Act 25 of 2002.
2. The views and opinions expressed in this email do not necessarily express or reflect the views and/or opinions of Next Generation Digital Technologies (Pty) Ltd and its subsidiaries; unless clearly stated as being that of the company’s where the sender is authorised to do so by the board of directors. If this email message was used for any purposes unrelated to official business, the sender shall take full responsibility in his/her sole and personal capacity.
3. This email contains confidential information which is the property of Next Generation Digital Technologies (Pty) Ltd and is intended for the attention and use of the intended recipient only. No person, other than the recipient (indicated by the sender) may use the contents of this message.
4. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying or distribution of the contents of this email message or the taking of any action in reliance thereon or pursuant thereto, is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.
5. Should you have received this email in error, please delete it (including any attachments) and notify the sender immediately. At no time may you act on or disseminate the information contained therein including any form of processing, copying, storage or distribution.
6. No warranty is given that this email is free of viruses or malware.
7. Under no circumstances will Next Generation Digital Technologies (Pty) Ltd or the sender of this email be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, special or other consequential damages for any use of this email, or of any other hyperlinked web site, including, without limitation, any lost profits, business interruption, loss of programs or other data on information systems or otherwise.
8. The email address of the sender and domain may not be used, copied, sold, disclosed to a 3rd party or incorporated into any database or mailing list for bulk mailings and/or other marketing practices without the prior written consent of the sender or Next Generation Digital Technologies (Pty) Ltd.
9. Any contracts or agreements concluded with Next Generation Digital Technologies (Pty) Ltd using electronic correspondence shall only come into effect once a written agreement has been concluded which has been witnessed and signed by an authorised representative of Next Generation Digital Technologies (Pty) Ltd.
10. No warranties are made or implied that any employee of Next Generation Digital Technologies (Pty) Ltd was authorised to make this communication or enter into an agreement on behalf of Next Generation Digital Technologies (Pty) Ltd.
11. No email correspondence sent to Next Generation Digital Technologies (Pty) Ltd shall be deemed to have been received until Next Generation Digital Technologies (Pty) Ltd has responded thereto. An auto-reply or out of office automated reply shall not constitute such a response.
12. Next Generation Digital Technologies (Pty) Ltd accepts no liability or responsibility if the email or information contained therein is, for whatever reason, corrupted or does not reach the intended recipient.
13. Next Generation Digital Technologies (Pty) Ltd reserves the right to intercept, block, delete and monitor all communications, including incoming and outgoing email messages that traverse its network, in accordance with its Information Technology Acceptable Usage Policy.
14. Next Generation Digital Technologies (Pty) Ltd makes use of an acceptable usage policy which all employees are required to abide by. If you have received unsolicited mail from an address @nextgenerationdigital.com, a chain letter, or other material you consider to be offensive or unacceptable please notify [email protected] so that the appropriate action may be taken.
15. This email disclaimer legal notice shall at all times take precedence over any other email disclaimer(s) received by employees or contractors utilising the communications facilities of Next Generation Digital Technologies (Pty) Ltd.