Remote Assistance Terms & Conditions
Remote Assistance allows a member of our technical team to connect to your computer and control the system remotely. This allows us to attend to most software-related technical problems without having to dispatch a technician to your office.
By utilising our Remote Assistance service you understand and agree to the following conditions:
- You understand that by requesting remote assistance you are providing Next Generation Digital Technologies support personnel with access to and control of your computer.
- During the remote support session, you will still have full control of your computer, will be able to see what the technician is doing, and can cancel the connection at any time.
- In order to provide remote access to your computer, you will be installing TeamViewer and/or RustDesk software on your computer.
- Next Generation Digital Technologies recommends (for your security and privacy) that you exit any applications you have open that are displaying content of a personal or confidential nature before allowing a Next Generation Digital Technologies technician to initiate a remote support session. We also recommend that you remain present at your computer throughout the entire remote session.
- By requesting and accepting remote assistance from Next Generation Digital Technologies support personnel, you accept responsibility for all changes made to your computer including system settings.
- Next Generation Digital Technologies undertakes to take the utmost care when working on your computer however, we cannot guarantee that we will be able to resolve your problem or that attempting to resolve the problem will not result in additional problems requiring an onsite callout or workshop service.
- It remains your responsibility to ensure that you have an up-to-date backup of the data on your computer. Next Generation Digital Technologies will not be held responsible for any consequential damage or data loss under any circumstances.
- Next Generation Digital Technologies reserves the right to record all remote assistance sessions for security and reference purposes.
- If you suspect that your computer has been accessed without your consent, please contact us immediately!